Delta Force: Angel Falls
|Delta Force: Angel Falls|
The promotional cover for the game's alpha phase
|Genre(s)||First-person shooter, action|
The latest addition to the Delta Force game series was to be set in the north-west region of Central America as well as South America, explaining the subtitle Angel Falls. According to a user who reportedly telephoned NovaLogic in April 2008, the game was being developed on a completely new engine code named HammerHead, at the time comparable to the Crysis engine. Other features were explained such as the ability to change terrains on the fly and being able to pilot both ground and airborne vehicles.
The NovaLogic DF: AF product page is no longer online, but a hidden page requesting Alpha testers is still available. The technical information has not changed since its original upload in November 2011, although certain tester selection criteria were edited out in May 2012.
- "NovaLogic.com splash page (Internet Archive)". 2008-07-04. Archived from the original on 2008-07-04.
- "Delta Force: Angel Falls forum on NovaWorld (requires login to view content)". 2013-01-09.
- "NovaLogic.com DF: AF product page (Internet Archive)". 2012-04-18. Archived from the original on 2012-04-18.
- "Delta Force: Angel Falls forum post". icishoot. 2008-04-25. Retrieved 2013-01-09.
- "NovaLogic.com DF:AF Alpha Kit information page". Archived from the original on 2012-08-31. Retrieved 2013-01-09.
- "NovaLogic Terminates MTR Soft License". Soft Press Release. 2008-12-04. Archived from the original on 2012-10-24. Retrieved 2013-01-09.
|This first-person shooter video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|