Delta Force: Urban Warfare
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Delta Force: Urban Warfare|
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
Delta Force: Urban Warfare is a first-person shooter by developer and publisher NovaLogic. It was designed to be a military simulation loosely based on the Delta Force special operations force. The storyline spans twelve missions, including a bank robbery, hostage rescue, and an assault on an offshore oil rig. It was re-released in 2010 on PlayStation Network for PlayStation 3 and PSP.
- "Delta Force: Urban Warfare for PlayStation Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- Sutton, Maura (August 12, 2002). "PlayStation Review: Delta Force: Urban Warfare". Computer and Video Games. Archived from the original on September 13, 2007. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- EGM staff (September 2002). "Delta Force: Urban Warfare". Electronic Gaming Monthly (159): 162.
- Taylor, Martin (August 10, 2002). "Delta Force: Urban Warfare". Eurogamer. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- "Delta Force: Urban Warfare". Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine: 151. October 2002.
|This first-person shooter video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This tactical shooter article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|