Делта Холдинг / Delta Holding
|Founded||10 January 1997(Current form) |
4 February 1991 (Founded)
Vladimira Popovića 6, Belgrade,
Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Miroslav Mišković (CEO)|
Jasminka Kiselčić (Director)
|Revenue||€460.26 million (2017)|
|€16.31 million (2017)|
|Total assets||€1.026 billion (2017)|
|Total equity||€649.99 million (2017)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Delta Agrar Group|
Delta Food Processing
Delta Real Estate Group
|Footnotes / references|
Business ID: 17156730
Tax ID: 101681615 
Delta Holding is a Serbian holding company with the headquarters in Belgrade, Serbia. Delta Holding performs a variety of services, such as import-export, real-estate, retail and wholesale. It employs around 3,300 people, making it one of the largest non-government employers in the country. The founder and president of Delta Holding is Miroslav Mišković.
Delta Holding was founded on 4 February 1991 in Belgrade.
In March 2011, Delta Holding sold its largest subsidiary and biggest Serbian supermarket chain Maxi, to the Belgian Delhaize Group for 932.5 million euros. In May 2014, Assicurazioni Generali bought the remaining shares of the second largest Serbian insurance company "Delta Generali".
In February 2016, Delta City shopping malls in Belgrade and Podgorica were sold to the South African Hyprop Investments Ltd for 202.5 million euros. As of 31 December 2017, Delta Holding has 55 subsidiary companies (divided in four divisions), of which 17 are headquartered outside Serbia.
- Delta Agrar Group - Agribusiness - the largest division of Delta Holding. This division operates in the agribusiness activities include agricultural production, processing, distribution and marketing. As of January 2016, Delta Agrar manages around 14,500 hectares of agriculture land (around 145 square kilometers) in Serbia.
- Delta Real Estate Group - Real estate
- Delta Real Estate
- Shopping Malls
- Hotels and offices - Crowne Plaza Belgrade, Park Hotel, Belexpocentar, HolidayInn
- Delta Distribution - Wholesale
- Delta Foundation
- "КОНСОЛИДОВАНИ БИЛАНС УСПЕХА (2017) - Delta Hoding". apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "КОНСОЛИДОВАНИ БИЛАНС СТАЊА (2017) - Delta Holding". apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "Основни подаци о привредном друштву". apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Serbian Business Registers Agency. Retrieved 24 February 2018.
- Barlovac, Bojana. "Serbian Police Arrest Miroslav Miskovic". Balkan Insight. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- Škrbić, M. "Delta prodala Maksi za 932,5 miliona evra". blic.rs (in Serbian). Archived from the original on 22 October 2014. Retrieved 14 October 2014.
- "Generali preuzeo potpuno vlasništvo nad kompanijom Delta Generali". deltagenerali.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 14 October 2014.
- V., S. (9 February 2016). "Delta siti centri prodati Afrikancima za 202,8 miliona dolara". blic.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "Delta holding najveća ekonomska celina u Srbiji" (in Serbian). Beta. 18 October 2018. Retrieved 8 November 2018.
- "Organizaciona shema". deltaholding.rs (in Serbian). Delta Holding. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- K., D. I. (21 December 2017). "Veliki sistemi nastavili da dobro zarađuju". novosti.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- Lakić, Suzana (24 January 2016). "ISTRAŽUJEMO Oni su gazde srpske zemlje". blic.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 18 January 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delta Holding.|