Delta Private Jets
|Hubs||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport|
|Headquarters||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Boone County, Kentucky, United States
Delta Private Jets, Inc. is an American airline. Its corporate headquarters is on the property of Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport in Boone County, Kentucky. It operates jet aircraft as a subsidiary of Delta Air Lines. Its main base is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
Delta Private Jets is a private aircraft service, which is at aimed at businesses needing service to destinations on a private aircraft or that the airport does not supply on a regular basis. Delta Private Jet is also available to Elite SkyMile members for an upgrade purchase price of $300–800 on select routes from Delta's Cincinnati, Atlanta, and New York hubs. In addition, this service allows travelers to avoid flying hassles such as security.
The Delta Private Jets fleet includes the following aircraft (at February 2017):
- 1 Bombardier Challenger 300
- 5 Bombardier Challenger 604
- 1 Bombardier Learjet 75XR
- 1 Bombardier Learjet 45XR
- 2 Bombardier Learjet 60
- 6 Cessna Citation X
- 16 Cessna Citation XLS+
- 6 Cessna Citation CJ2
- 3 Cessna Citation CJ3
- 1 Cessna Citation Ultra/Bravo
- 4 Cessna Citation Sovereign
- 1 Dassault Falcon 7X
- 1 Dassault Falcon 2000
- 1 Embraer Phenom 300
- 1 Gulfstream G650
- 1 Gulfstream G550
- 3 Gulfstream GIV-SP
- 1 Hawker 800XP
- "Delta Private Jets". Delta Private Jets. 2011-07-19. Archived from the original on 2014-09-06. Retrieved 2012-05-17.
- "Overview." Delta Private Jets. Retrieved on October 3, 2010.
- Home page (Archive). Delta Private Jets. Retrieved on September 6, 2014. "Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport 82 Comair Blvd Erlanger, KY 41018 "
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 72.
- "Delta Private Jets". Archived from the original on September 6, 2014. Retrieved February 14, 2015.
- "Recruiting Events: Archived March 14, 2012, at the Wayback Machine." Comair. Retrieved on July 30, 2012.
- "Delta to offer one of the coolest upgrades yet". New Zealand Herald. 2015-07-28. ISSN 1170-0777. Retrieved 2015-07-29.
- "Delta Private Jets Card".