From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Deltoid (delta-shaped) can refer to:
- The deltoid muscle, a muscle in the shoulder
- Kite (geometry), also known as a deltoid, a type of quadrilateral
- A deltoid curve, a three-sided hypocycloid
- A leaf shape
- The deltoid tuberosity, a part of the humerus
- The deltoid ligament, a ligament in the ankle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deltoid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.