|• Total||2.55 sq mi (6.61 km2)|
|• Land||2.21 sq mi (5.74 km2)|
|• Water||0.34 sq mi (0.87 km2)|
|Elevation||947 ft (289 m)|
|• Density||385.55/sq mi (148.86/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|Area code||Area code 269|
|GNIS feature ID||0624538|
Delton is located in southwestern Barry County. It is bordered to the north by Hope Township. To the west the CDP extends slightly into Prairieville Township, Cloverdale and Cedar Creek. State highway M-43 runs through the town center, leading northeast 14 miles (23 km) to Hastings and southwest 19 miles (31 km) to downtown Kalamazoo.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the Delton CDP has a total area of 2.2 square miles (5.8 km2), of which 2.2 square miles (5.6 km2) is land and 0.077 square miles (0.2 km2), or 2.99%, is water. The eastern end of Crooked Lake occupies the western part of the CDP.
Delton Kellogg High School, Middle School, and Elementary school are all located in the CDP, in the center of town.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
In 1883 a railroad was created and went through Delton. In 2008 the last tracks were torn up. In 1936, Delton Kellogg Agricultural school was built, and that helped increase Delton's population. There are over 10 lakes in Delton.
- Delton Kellogg Elementary School
- Delton Kellogg Middle School
- Delton Kellogg High School
- Kidz Care Center (Not Operational)
- Early Head Start
- Ceder Creek Christian School
- "2020 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved May 21, 2022.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Delton CDP, Michigan". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on February 12, 2020. Retrieved December 23, 2013.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.