|Genres||Indie rock, new wave, electropop|
Stevie J. Palmer
The band consists of vocalist and guitarist Ellie Innocenti, programmer, producer and guitarist Kris Kovacs, bassist Robbie G, and drummer Stevie J. Palmer. Their first full length album, Broken Sleeping Patterns, was released in 2008, which contained the song "Sleep is Impossible" that featured in the 2008 video game Grand Theft Auto IV. Their second full-length album, You Are The Night was released in 2010 on Vel Records.
Kris Kovacs is the guitarist, songwriter, remixer and producer for Deluka. He is Deluka's co-songwriter with the bands front-woman Ellie Innocenti, and has produced and co-produced Deluka's albums and numerous remixes. Kris was born in Solihull, West Midlands and grew up in Kings Heath district of Birmingham. Kovacs studied art and graphic design and taught himself music production. Kris currently plays sunburst Fender Telecaster Deluxe which he has played in all of Deluka live shows from 2011 to 2012. Previously for live Kovacs would use a sunburst Fender Jaguar. Kovacs uses many guitar pedals to achieve his sound both on stage and in the studio, such as a Pro Co RAT, DigiTech Whammy, Electro Harmonix Mirco POG, Electro Harmonix Memory Toy, Electro Harmonix Microsynth and E-Bow. Mainly using multiple delay pedals to change the depth of his guitar sound, his pedal board consists of at least six different delay pedals.
In Deluka's Cascade video Kovacs is seen using a Fender Hotrod Deville, and Olympic White Fender Jaguar. In the video for Deluka's OMFG his using a sunburst Fender Jaguar whilst jumping on a motel bed. Kris also works as a remixer, and his credits include remixes for "Tik Tok" (Kesha), "Death by Diamonds and Pearls" (Band Of Skulls) and "I Wanna Go" (Britney Spears).
"Home", the first single from the band's EP BONDS [released June 23, 2014] premiered February 18, 2014 on Noisey - Music by Vice. The band performed the song on VH1's Big Morning Buzz May 21, 2014.
|2008||Broken Sleeping Patterns|
|2010||You Are The Night|
- Deluka, 'Never Alone' -- Song Premiere
- Wasilewicz, Nicole (June 1, 2010). "Interview: Birmingham's Deluka Have Love for Brooklyn". Free Williamsburg. Retrieved September 10, 2015.
- "The GRAMMYs At Lollapalooza With Deluka, Dani Deahl, Gold Motel". The GRAMMYs.
- Slacker, Inc. "AOL Radio Stations". AOL Radio.
- "Deluka - "Home (Big Morning Buzz Live)"".
- "Amazon.com: Broken Sleeping Patterns: Deluka: Music", Amazon. Retrieved 2011-04-28.
- "Amazon.com: You Are The Night: Deluka: Music", Amazon. Retrieved 2011-04-28.
- "Deluka discography". lescharts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 6 November 2014.