This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Headquartered in San Francisco, Demandbase was founded in 2006 by CEO Chris Golec.
Partners and customers
Demandbase connects to the technologies of more than 25 partners, including Adobe, Google Doubleclick and Google Analytics, ExactTarget, Oracle (Eloqua), Marketo, New Business Strategies, Salesforce, and Site Tuners. Demandbase's customers include Microsoft, Adobe, CSC, Brocade, Box, Dell, HP, Informatica and Visa.
In March 2013, Demandbase announced it had raised $15 million in its most recent funding round led by Scale Venture Partners. Demandbase's investors also include Sigma Partners, Altos Ventures, Costanoa Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures and Adobe Systems.
- Greenberg, Paul (March 21, 2013). "CRM Watchlist 2013 Winners: Heading in the right direction". ZDNet.
- Hoge, Patrick (March 27, 2013). "Demandbase raises $15 million". San Francisco Business Times.
- Carney, Michael (February 14, 2013). "Demandbase now offers B2B ad-targeting based on the software companies use". PandoDaily.
- Zimmermann, Kim (October 8, 2013). "Demandbase Adds Managed Analytics Offering, Unveils Partnerships". Demand Gen Report.
- Koetsier, John (October 2, 2013). "Demandbase driving massive 10-20x higher ROI on B2B ads via new Facebook company targeting". VentureBeat.
- Urbanski, Al (October 1, 2013). "News Byte: Demandbase Intros B2B Targeting for Facebook". Direct Marketing News.
- Knight, Kristina (October 7, 2013). "Mobile, social product to improve reach, measurement". BizReport.
- Rao, Leena (March 27, 2013). "Demandbase Raises $15M More From Scale, Adobe And Others For B2B Marketing Services". TechCrunch.
- Kohn, AJ (February 22, 2013). "Marketing Biz: B2B Ad Targeting". MarketingLand.
- Darrow, Barb (March 27, 2013). "Demandbase nets $15M to build out its B2B marketing database and sell it better". GigaOm.
- "Demandbase Patent Protects Methods for Identifying Companies Visiting Web Sites". CRM Magazine. February 5, 2013.
- Vega, Tanzina (December 17, 2012). "Finding a Documentary Audience, for a Cause". The New York Times.
- Nicastro, Dom (October 1, 2013). "Demandbase B2B Feature Targets Company Profile for Facebook Ads". CMSWire.
- Minsker, Maria (September 19, 2013). "Demandbase Lets ExactTarget Customers Personalize Content, Online Forms". CRM Magazine.
- "Marketo integrates Demandbase services to bolster personalization". BtoB Magazine. September 6, 2013. Archived from the original on 2013-10-04.
- Burt, Tequia (October 11, 2013). "Demandbase adds consulting service to help B2B marketers more effectively measure performance". FierceCMO.
- Panayi, Nick (March 21, 2013). "Justifying budget for an online banner campaign Is a piece of cake". BtoB Magazine. Archived from the original on 2013-10-04.
- Primack, Dan (March 27, 2013). "CNN Money – Venture capital deals". Fortune Magazine. Archived from the original on 2013-04-08.
- Ludwig, Sean (March 27, 2013). "Demandbase hooks $15M to improve B2B marketing and real-time engagement". VentureBeat.
- Schubarth, Cromwell (March 27, 2013). "B2B marketing startup Demandbase raises $15M". Silicon Valley Business Journal.
- Kincaid, Jason (August 24, 2008). "Demandbase Raises $10 Million For Online Lead Generation Platform". TechCrunch.
- Rao, Leena (May 12, 2011). "Demandbase Raises $10 Million For B2B Marketing Software". TechCrunch.