|Time zone||Sri Lanka Standard Time Zone (UTC+5:30)|
Dematagoda is a suburb in Colombo, Sri Lanka represented by divisional code 9 (Colombo 09). It is surrounded by the Borella, the Maradana and the Kolonnawa. The Baseline Road passes through the Dematagoda.
- St. John's College
- Anurudhdha Balika Maha Vidyalaya
- Sevalee Vidyalaya
- St. Matthew's College
- Veluwana College
- Vipulanantha Tamil Maha Vidyalayam
- Wesley College
- Zahira College, Colombo
- Mukarramah International School
- JMC College International
- Al-manaar School
- Readway College
- Dematagoda Railway Station
- Dematagada - Bambalapitiya (Kiribathgoda-Angulana) buses.
Railway signal and telecommunication engineer's office situated in dematagoda.
Restaurants and bars
- Golden Maid Restaurant and Bar
- Perera & Sons
|This Western Province, Sri Lanka location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|