Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dematerialization may refer to:
- Dematerialization (economics) - the reduction in the quantity of materials required to serve economic functions (doing more with less).
- Dematerialization (securities) - moving from handling paper securities certificates to book form, usually electronic.
- Demat accounts - a type of banking account in India where paper-based physical shares are stored electronically.
- Dematerialization of the art object - an idea in conceptual art where the art object is no longer material.
- Dematerialization (products) - using less or no material to deliver the same level of functionality.
- Materialization (science fiction) - fictional movement of objects without traveling through space.
- Teleportation (disambiguation) - the movement of objects from one place to another without travelling through space.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dematerialization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.