Reveley in February 2011
19 September 1991 |
Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Manager||Priscilla's Model Management|
Reveley was born on 19 September 1991 to Andrew and Margaret Reveley. She has one sister, Tanith. Prior to competing on Australia's Next Top Model, she was a student at St Mary Star of the Sea College and Illawarra Grammar School.
Australia's Next Top Model
She was crowned Australia's Next Top Model in the last episode against fellow contestant and finalist, Alexandra Girdwood by last season's winner, Alice Burdeu. Her prize is representation with Priscilla's Model Management for 12 months, a Ford Fiesta Zetec, a contract as the face of Napoleon Perdis cosmetics, an all expenses paid trip to New York City to meet top international agencies, and an eight-page spread with Vogue Australia.
Despite winning the competition, Vogue editor, Kirstie Clements stated that Demelza is not ready to appear on the cover of Vogue and Australia's Next Top Model judge, Charlotte Dawson, agreed. Dawson said that "Alice [Burdeu] was ready to rock... she was very sophisticated and worldly; Demelza is not, she's a pretty young girl."
Demelza appeared in the September 2008 issue of Vogue Australia as part of her prize. She will also be the spokesperson for Napoleon Perdis cosmetics. Demelza has walked for 3 designers 2009 Spring/Summer fashion shows in Australian Fashion Week in Sydney. She is currently signed to Priscilla's Model Management in Australia. Demelza Reveley recently landed a campaign for chocolate giant Ferrero Rocher and her manager Priscilla Leighton Clarke said her trip to New York was a success.
- "Demelza's profile at Australia's Next Top Model website". Archived from the original on July 1, 2008.
- Minus, Jodie (1 July 2008). "Bright lights beckon for Demelza, our top model". Illawarra Mercury. Retrieved 26 May 2009.
- Minus, Jodie (26 June 2008). "Is Demelza the No. 1 model?". Illawarra Mercury. Retrieved 26 May 2009.
- "Demelza Reveley lands campaign for Ferrero Rocher". The Daily Telegraph. 19 September 2008. Archived from the original on 2008-12-22.
- "Demelza Stranded". Australia Vogue. 13 March 2009. Archived from the original on 16 March 2009. Retrieved 4 May 2009.
- Demelza Reveley at Australia's Next Top Model website
- Demelza Reveley at the Fashion Model Directory
|Australia's Next Top Model winner
Cycle 4 (2008)