From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dementia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dementia is a cognitive disorder.
Dementia may also refer to:
- Dementia (1955 film), a low-budget horror film made in 1953 and released in 1955
- Dementia (2014 film), a 2014 Filipino horror film
- Dementia (journal), an academic journal established in 2002 covering research on the disorder
- Dementia, one of the two kingdoms in the 2007 role-playing game The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles
- "Dementia," a song by Owl City from the 2012 album The Midsummer Station
- Dimensia, a line of high-end TVs made under RCA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dementia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.