From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Demeter is usually the Greek grain goddess. It may also refer to:
- Demeter, name formerly used for Lysithea (moon), satellite of Jupiter, from 1955 to 1975
- 1108 Demeter, asteroid
- Demeter (surname)
- Demeter (cat), character from the musical Cats by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Demeter (satellite) French micro-satellite launched 2004 with a 2-year planned lifetime, for developing earthquake prediction
- Demeter Fragrance Library, fragrance company
- Demeter International, certification organization for biodynamic farming
- Demeter, brand of electric guitar and bass guitar amplifier
- Demeter, terrain bot in Windows game Activeworlds
- Law of Demeter, software development design guideline ("Only talk to your immediate friends").
- USS Demeter (ARB-10), USS battle damage repair ship
- Demeter, the fictional Russian ship which brought Count Dracula to England in Bram Stoker's novel Dracula.
- Demeter, a freighter vessel in Egosoft's 4X video game series, including X²: The Threat and X³: Terran Conflict
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Demeter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.