|Meaning||"follower of Demeter"|
|Related names||Demetrius, Demetrios, Dmitry, Demi, Dem, Demeter, Demetra, Demri|
Demetria is a given name, the feminine form of the Greek name Demetrius, which means "follower of Demeter". Other variations of Demetria include Demetri, Dem, Demetra, Demri and Demi; the common diminutive form of the name is also used as a nickname for Demetria.
People with the given name Demetria:
- Demetria Kalodimos, American anchorperson
- Demetria "Demi" Lovato, American actress, singer, songwriter
- Demi Moore, American actress, film director
- Demetria Royals, American director, producer, editor
- Demetria Washington, American track and field athlete
- Oxford Dictionary of First Names, s.v. "Demi".
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|