Location of Demirci within Turkey.
|• District||1,473.06 km2 (568.75 sq mi)|
|Elevation||853 m (2,799 ft)|
|• District density||33/km2 (86/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Demirci is a town and district of Manisa Province in the Aegean region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 59,314, of which 21,230 live in the town of Demirci. The district covers an area of 1,473 km2 (569 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 853 m (2,799 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2009-04-13.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2009-04-13.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-13.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Demirci, Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-11.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- Road map of Demirci and environs
- Various images of Demirci, Manisa
|This article about an Aegean Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|