From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up democracy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Democracy is a political concept or form of government.
Democracy may also refer to:
Literature and publishing
- Democracy (journal), a progressive political journal
- Democracy (Judge Dredd storyline), a recurring theme in the Judge Dredd comic strip
- Democracy (novel), a 1984 novel by Joan Didion
- Democracy (play), a stage play by Michael Frayn
- Democracy: An American Novel, an 1880 novel by Henry Adams
- Democracy: The God That Failed, a book by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
- Democracy (album), 1996 album by English post-punk group Killing Joke
- "Democracy" (song), a song by Leonard Cohen from his album The Future
- Democracy Records, a record label
- When used as a noun, the phrase "a democracy" is often used as substitute for the continental European concept of a Rechtsstaat
- "The Democracy", a late 19th-century term for the U.S. Democratic Party
- Democracy (film), a British film directed by Sidney Morgan
- "Democracy" (Numb3rs), an episode of the television series Numb3rs
- Democracy (video game), a turn based political strategy video game
- Miro Media Player, an Internet TV platform developed by the Participatory Culture Foundation and formerly called Democracy Player
- A management style in which employees take part in decision-making
- Democrat (disambiguation)
- Democracy Now (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "democracy"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Democracy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.