From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Democracy Day may refer to:
- International Day of Democracy, in 2007 the United Nations General Assembly decided to observe 15 September as the International Day of Democracy
- Democracy Day (Canada), project launched by Fair Vote Canada to "celebrate and reflect upon Canadian democracy"
- Democracy Day (Cape Verde), an annual public holiday in Cape Verde
- Democracy Day (Nigeria), May 29, for the return of democracy in Nigeria in 1999
- Democracy Day (United Kingdom), a day of events to mark the 750th anniversary of the first Parliament to include representatives of the people
- Democracy Day (United States), a proposed holiday on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November of every even numbered year in the United States
- Parliament Week (United Kingdom)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Democracy Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.