Democratic Green Party of Rwanda
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||14 August 2009|
|International affiliation||Global Greens|
The party was established on 14 August 2009, and aimed to contest the 2010 presidential elections. However, it was prevented from registering. The party's vice-president, André Kagwa Rwisereka, was found beheaded during the election campaign. 
- "Rwanda's only registered opposition party picks candidate to face Kagame". Africa News.
- Wadhams, Nick (2010-05-05). "Rwanda: Anti-Genocide Law Clashes with Free Speech". Time Magazine. Retrieved 5 May 2010.
- "Deadly attacks on Rwandan opposition spark warning by UN", The Guardian, July 18, 2010
- "Violence rises in Rwanda as election nears", Associated Press, June 28, 2010
- Tom Lansford (2015) Political Handbook of the World 2015, CQ Press