From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up demoiselle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Demoiselle may refer to:
- Demoiselle crane, a crane (bird) of central Asia
- Demoiselle Stakes, a horse race held in New York
- Demoiselle Creek, New Brunswick
- Santos-Dumont Demoiselle, an early aircraft
- Some species of fish in the damselfish family (Pomacentridae), especially:
- The New Zealand demoiselle, Chromis dispilus
- Memeskia, Miami Indian chief (c. 1695 – 1752), known by the French as "La Demoiselle"
- Les Demoiselles d'Avignon, a 1907 painting by Pablo Picasso
- Les Demoiselles de Rochefort, a 1967 musical film
- The Damoiselle, a 17th-century play by Richard Brome
- Mademoiselle (disambiguation)
- Damsel (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Demoiselle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.