From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up demolition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Demolition is the tearing-down of buildings and other structures.
Demolition may also refer to:
- Demolition!, the initial name of Alfred Bester's 1953 science fiction novel The Demolished Man
- Demolition (professional wrestling), a former WWF tag team
- Star Wars: Demolition, a non-canon vehicular combat video game set in the Star Wars universe
- Demolition (1978 film), Australian TV film
- Demolition (2015 film), an American film starring Jake Gyllenhaal
- Demolition (TV series), a 2005 UK programme
- "Demolition" (The Young Ones), an episode of The Young Ones
- Demolition (Dungeon album)
- Demolition (Girlschool album)
- Demolition (Judas Priest album)
- Demolition (Ryan Adams album)
- "Demolición", a 1965 Peruvian rock song
- Demolition Records, a defunct 21st century UK recording label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Demolition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.