Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Subject||Politics of the United States|
|June 7, 2011|
- ... the left's image-based arguments, combined with their frequent adoption of utterly contradictory positions, it turns out, are classic earmarks of mob mentality. Then, of course, there are the frequent explosions of violence from the left, when mob psychology leads to something more frightening than confusing, and becomes an actual, literal mob.
Her publisher's book description says:
- Democrats have a history that consists of pandering to mobs, time and again, while Republicans, heirs to the American Revolution, have regularly stood for peaceable order. Hoping to muddy this horrifying truth, liberals slanderously accuse conservatives of their own crimes—assassination plots, conspiracy theorizing, political violence, embrace of the Ku Klux Klan. Coulter shows that the truth is the opposite: Political violence—mob violence—is always a Democratic affair.
- Glor, Jeff (June 9, 2011). "Demonic -- How the Liberal Mob is Endangering America, by Ann Coulter". CBS News. Retrieved June 22, 2014.
- How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America, Random House
- "Why liberals behave the way they do" by Ann Coulter, The Dailer Caller, August 15, 2012, Retrieved 2012-08-16
|This article about a book on politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|