From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Denaturation may refer to:
- Denaturation (biochemistry), a structural change in macromolecules caused by extreme conditions
- Denaturation (fissile materials), transforming fissile materials so that they cannot be used in nuclear weapons
- Denaturation (food), intentional adulteration of food or drink rendering it unfit for consumption while remaining suitable for other uses
- Denatured alcohol, also known as methylated spirit
- Denaturalization, the reverse of naturalization, when a state deprives one of its citizens of his or her citizenship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Denaturation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.