Jump to navigation Jump to search
Denaturation may refer to:
- Denaturation (biochemistry), a structural change in macromolecules caused by extreme conditions
- Denaturation (fissile materials), transforming fissile materials so that they cannot be used in nuclear weapons
- Denaturation (food), intentional adulteration of food or drink rendering it unfit for consumption while remaining suitable for other uses
- Denatured alcohol, also known as methylated spirit
- Denaturalization, the reverse of naturalization, when a state deprives one of its citizens of his or her citizenship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Denaturation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.