Jump to navigation Jump to search
The word dendrite derives from the Greek word "dendron" meaning "tree".
A dendrite is a branched projection of a neuron.
Dendrite may also refer to:
- dendrite (non-neuronal), branching projections of certain skin cells and immune cells
- dendrite (metal), a characteristic tree-like structure of crystals growing as molten metal freezes
- dendrite (mathematics), a locally connected continuum that contains no simple closed curves
- dendrite (crystal), a crystal that develops with a typical multi-branching tree-like form
- Dendrite (adhesive), a brand of contact cement from India and South Asia
- 'Dendrites', common failure mode of nickel-cadmium batteries
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dendrite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.