Jump to navigation Jump to search
"'Dendron" (δένδρον) is the Greek word for "tree". Most, but not all, other uses of the name are derived from that meaning. It can refer to:
- Dendron, Cumbria: a small English village/hamlet containing a well known church.
- Dendron, Limpopo, South Africa
- Dendron, Virginia, USA: a small town of about 300 people.
- Mega Dendron, Greek village, birthplace of Cosmas of Aetolia
- Dendron, Band, all female rock band from Germany
- Dendron Dvx: the religion of the social networks
- An alias of musician Merv Pepler, one half of Eat Static.
- Dendrite: the (usually) postsynaptic branch of a neuron that carries postsynaptic potentials toward the cell body
- In biochemistry, a dendron is the reduced form of its original dendrimer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dendron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.