Denham Town is a predominantly residential neighbourhood in western Kingston, Jamaica. It has a reputation as one of Kingston's more violent areas.
There is a police station, and three schools: Denham Town Primary,St. Alban's Primary (the oldest of the three. It is 127 years old,) and Denham Town High.
- Ken Boothe, musician and recording artist.
- Gregory Isaacs, the Cool Ruler, was born in Denham Town, and has sung Kingston 14 about the postal area.
- ^ Road map of Jamaica, Kingston town plan, Esso, 1966.
- ^ West Kingston fury - Four killed as police-gunmen clash in Tivoli and Denham Town, Daraine Luton, Jamaica Gleaner, 2007-04-18.
- ^ Bloody battle - Three dead, two injured after shoot-out in west Kingston, Gareth Manning, Jamaica Gleaner, 2007-10-30.
- ^ Pre-adolescent gunshot injuries: anatomy of a Jamaican problem, SE Dundas - C Abel- ND Duncan - C Pinnock-Ramsaran - DM Sawh, West Indian Medical Journal, Volume 56 Number 6, 2007-12, ISSN 0043-3144.
- ^ The Jamaica Constabulary Force.