From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up denial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Denial is an assertion that an allegation is not true, or a psychological defense mechanism.
Denial may also refer to:
- Denial (1990 film), American drama written and directed by Erin Dignam
- Denial (1998 film), written and directed by Adam Rifkin
- Denial (2016 film), directed by Mick Jackson
- Denial (novel), a novel by Stuart M. Kaminsky
- Denial, a novel by David Belbin
- Denial, a novel by Peter James
- Denial, a novel by Coleen Nolan
- "Denial" (poem), by Giorgos Seferis
- Denial (Sevendust song), a rock song by Sevendust
- Denial (Sugababes song), a soft rock song by Sugababes
- Denial eSports, a professional video gaming team based in North America
- Denialism, the rejection of propositions on which a scientific or scholarly consensus exists
- Deny (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Denial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.