This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Call of Duty |
Heroes of the Storm
League of Legends
|Manager||Robby "Ringokid" Ringnalda (CEO)|
Denial eSports, also referred to as the Wolf Pack, is a North American eSports organization. They are most known for The Call of Duty team being 2015 reigning world champions, having won the Call of Duty Championship 2015.
Ex-Infinity Ward development lead Robert Bowling bought the team on January 14, 2016.
Since September 2017, the organization has been inactive and their website unreachable due to issues with paying players and staff.
Call of Duty
Heroes of Newerth
Denial's Heroes of Newerth squad got 2nd at DreamHack Winter 2013 with a squad of Pontus "Zlapped" Mähler, David "Probusk" Busk, Dennis "Flensmeister" Brofalk, Micke "m`ICKe" Nguyen, Son "VnSensation" Nguyen.
Fighting game players
Attach Clayster Jkap Karma
- Chris Tatarian (Street Fighter V)
- Mike "Danke" Schiller (Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, BlazBlue)
- Ernesto "Dios X" Ojeda (Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
- James "Duck" Ma (Super Smash Bros. Melee)
- Tyler "Marss" Martins (Super Smash Bros. for Wii U)
- Stone Nguyen (Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
- Zach "Shadeey" Shades" Gilbert - Damage
- Steven "Awry" Michalec - Support
- Chris "Bitey" Mohn - Flex + Captain
- David "Stolzey" Mathis - Damage
- Noah "W1fL" Mathis - Tank
- "PrinceDannyTv" - Flank
- Bryce "Vex30" K (will remember last name later) - Support
- Greg "Alternit" Panek - Sub + Coach
- MINOTTI, MIKE (January 14, 2016). "Ex-Call of Duty developer acquires Denial esports team '". VentureBeat.
- Wolf, Jacob. "Confirmed: Smash Melee pro Duck left Denial Esports over missing pay". ESPN. Retrieved 2017-01-10.
| Call of Duty Championship winner
to be determined
As of this edit, this article uses content from "Denial eSports", which is licensed in a way that permits reuse under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License, but not under the GFDL. All relevant terms must be followed.