|Full name||Denis Frimpong Odoi|
|Date of birth||27 May 1988|
|Place of birth||Leuven, Belgium|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:16, 12 March 2017 (UTC).
Denis Frimpong Odoi (born 27 May 1988) is a Belgian footballer who plays for Fulham of the Football League Championship after being transferred from Lokeren. His father is from Ghana and his mother is from Belgium.
On July 14, 2016, it was announced that Odoi had signed for English Championship side Fulham. Odoi signed for an undisclosed fee, signing a 3-year contract with an option of a further 12 months.
Odoi is a right-footed full-back who can operate on either side. He mainly played at left-back for the past 3 years for his former club, Lokeren.
On August 5, 2016, Odoi made his debut for Fulham in a 1-0 win against Newcastle United- his debut drawing acclaim for his "outrageous display of skill" controlling the ball off of his back shoulder.  He scored his first goal for Fulham in a 3-2 win against Wigan Athletic on 11 February 2017.
- "Retained List 2016-17" (PDF). English Football League. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
- "Anderlecht snatches Odoi away from Sint-Truiden" (in Dutch). sporza.be. 2011-04-29.
- "Odoi: "Standard did not show any respect"" (in Dutch). sporza.be. 2011-06-17.
- "Fulham's Denis Odoi with Outrageous Skill off His Back". skysports.com. 2016-08-06.
- "Fulham 3-2 Wigan". BBC. 11 February 2017. Retrieved 24 February 2017.
|This biographical article related to association football in Belgium, about a defender, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|