|Full name||Denis Andrés Stracqualursi|
|Date of birth||20 October 1987|
|Place of birth||Rafaela, Argentina|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2007–2008||Unión de Sunchales||24||(11)|
|2011–2012||→ Everton (loan)||20||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 25 May 2015.
Stracqualursi started his playing career in 2007 with Unión de Sunchales in the 3rd division of Argentine football. In 2008 he joined Gimnasia y Esgrima de La Plata, he scored his first goal for the club in a 1–0 win over Colón de Santa Fe.
Stracqualursi joined Tigre for the 2010–11 Argentine Primera División season on a one year loan with the option to buy. While Gimnasia struggled to find the net, scoring only 13 goals in total during the 2010 Apertura tournament Straqualursi scored freely for Tigre. His 11th and last goal of the Apertura came in the postponed game with Independiente that was played on 6 February 2011. His tally of 11 goals made him the joint top scorer along with Santiago Silva of Vélez Sársfield, making him the first Tigre player ever to become top scorer in the Argentine Primera División.
Straqualursi continued his good goalscoring form in the Clausura tournament with nine goals in the first ten games including a hat-trick against Boca Juniors at the Bombonera on 17 April 2011 meaning that he had scored the same amount of goals as the whole Gimnasia team combined at that stage of the tournament.
In August 2011, Stracqualursi signed a season-long loan deal with Premier League club Everton and was given squad number 11. Stracqualursi made his first appearance as a substitute in a home game against Wigan. He assisted in the third goal of a 3–1 victory. Stracqualursi made his first full start for Everton in a 2–1 League Cup home victory against West Brom. He had to wait until 4 January 2012, to make his first league start as he played the full game in a 2–1 defeat to Bolton Wanderers. Stracqualursi scored his first goal for Everton against Fulham in a 2–1 victory in the 4th round of the FA Cup. In the next game Stacqualursi received a standing ovation from the Goodison Park crowd after his key role in the 1–0 win over league leaders Manchester City. He scored his first Premier League goal in a 2–0 win against Chelsea at Goodison Park on 11 February. Stracqualursi continued his good run of scoring by netting his second goal in the FA Cup and third in five games against Blackpool in the fifth round. Despite only being at the club for one season, Stracqualursi became a cult hero amongst the Everton fans due to his hard work and commitment.
In July 2012, Stracqualursi moved on a free transfer from Tigre to fellow Argentine Primera División side San Lorenzo. His first goal was the winner in a 2–1 league victory over Colón in September. When the league began its two month winter break in December, Stracqualursi had scored seven goals and made four assists in eighteen games to help San Lorenzo to 11th in the league. In April, Stracqualursi was sent off in the 38th minute of a league match against Godoy Cruz with the score at 0–0. The match went on to finish 1–1.
Club career statistics
- As of match played 11 May 2014.
|Gimnasia La Plata||Primera División||2008–09||12||1||–||-||-||–||12||1||–|
|Everton (loan)||Premier League||2011–12||20||1||1||5||2||0||2||0||0||-||27||3||1|
|San Lorenzo||Primera División||2012–2013||31||8||4||1||0||0||0||0||0||-||32||8||4|
- Denis Stracqualursi fue héroe en el clásico que ganó Gimnasia at La Opinion (Spanish)
- "Morel se va y llega Stracqua". Olé (in Spanish). 10 June 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- Independiente 0–1 Tigre
- Fecha 10 Clausura 2011
- De Feo, Antonia (31 August 2011). "Straqualursi Joins Blues". Everton F.C. Retrieved 5 September 2011.
- "Bolton comeback seals win at Goodison". FIFA. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- "Fellaini Heads Toffees Through". The Football Association. Retrieved 28 January 2012.
- "Everton 1-0 Man City". Sky Sports. 31 January 2012. Retrieved 1 February 2012.
- "BBC Sport - Everton 2-0 Chelsea". BBC. 11 February 2012. Retrieved 11 February 2012.
- "Stracqualursi's 'Beautiful Dream'". Everton F.C. Retrieved 4 September 2012.
- "D. Stracqualursi". Soccerway. Retrieved 21 August 2012.
- "San Lorenzo vs. Colón 2-1". Soccerway. Retrieved 10 September 2012.
- "Denis Stracqualursi 2012". Soccerway. Retrieved 11 December 2012.
- "Primera Division 2012". Soccerway. Retrieved 11 December 2012.
- "San Lorenzo vs. Godoy Cruz 1–1". Soccerway. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
- "Emelec refuerza su ataque con Denis Stracqualursi". El Telégrafo. Retrieved 26 July 2013.
- "Barcelona vs. Emelec 0 - 2". Soccerway. Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- "Llego a un lugar muy lindo". Lanús. Retrieved 7 July 2015.