|Born||Denise Margaret Perrier
13 February 1935
|Title||Miss France 1953
Miss World 1953
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Miss France 1953
Miss World 1953
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Denise Perrier (born February 13, 1935) is a French actress and model who won Miss World 1953. She now goes by "Denise Perrier Lanfranchi."
Perrier was crowned Miss France World 1953 by Miss France World 1952, Nicole Drouin. She represented France in the Miss World 1953 pageant. Perrier was the chosen as Miss World during that year's pagent, representing France, the same year that Christiane Martel of France also won the Miss Universe pageant.
Perrier has also acted in films. Her most memorable scene is an uncredited appearance in the 1971 James Bond movie, Diamonds Are Forever. In the scene, after a little persuasion from James Bond, who starts throttling her with the top of her bikini, she gives up and reveals the location of the villain of the film.
After leaving her modelling career, Perrier became active in local government in her native France. She was one of the judges at the 2005, 2010, 2011 and 2013 Miss World contests.
- Toutes folles de lui (1967)
- The Blonde from Peking (1967) - La speakerine
- Le Bourgeois gentil mec (1969)
- Diamonds Are Forever (1971) - Marie (uncredited)
- Rose, David (2 February 2010). Sexually, I'm More of a Switzerland: More Personal Ads from the London Review of Books. Simon and Schuster. pp. 149–. ISBN 978-1-4391-2564-9. Retrieved 24 September 2011.
- "Miss Egypt Says Crown Should Go To American". Windsor Daily Star. 20 October 1953. Retrieved 24 September 2011.
|This biography article about a European contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a French actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|