|Type||Horsetail Ribbon Cascade|
|Total height||19 m (62 ft)|
|Total width||9 m (30 ft)|
Nearby attractions include Bruce Trail, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, Iroquoia Heights Conservation Area, Chedoke Radial Trail, Chedoke Golf Course, Copps Coliseum, Canadian Football Hall of Fame Museum.
From Highway 403 take the Aberdeen Avenue exit and travel approximately 1 kilometre until Studholme Road. Turn right onto Studholme Road and then turn left onto Beddoe Drive and follow to Chedoke Civic Golf Course. At the eastern end of the parking lot, follow the Chedoke Radial Trail/Bruce Trail until you reach a ravine. Follow the ravine upstream until you reach Lower Chedoke Falls. It is a dangerous 30 minute hike upstream to reach the waterfall.
- Hamilton Waterfalls and Cascades: Research & Inventory Report, 2nd Edition. Hamilton Conservation Authority. November 2007.
- "Hamilton Naturalist's Club: Protecting Nature since 1919". (www.hamiltonnature.org/). Retrieved 2008-08-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hamilton, Ontario.|
- Hamilton- "The Waterfall Capital of the World" (www.cityofwaterfalls.ca)
- Bruce Trail (www.brucetrail.org)
- Vintage Postcards: Waterfalls in and around Hamilton, Ontario
- Hamilton Waterfall Map PDF. (http://map.hamilton.ca)
- Map: Hamilton Waterfalls (www.hamiltonnature.org)
|This Ontario geographical article about a location in the Golden Horseshoe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|