Denmark–Lithuania relations are foreign relations between Denmark and Lithuania. Lithuania has an embassy in Copenhagen, and Denmark has an embassy in Vilnius. Both countries are members of EU and NATO. Bilateral relations were re-established on 24 August 1991.
Denmark has since Lithuania's independence provided a political and economic moral to Lithuania. Denmark also supported Lithuania in the European Union and NATO. From 1990 to 2003, Denmark contributed $1 billion.
Since 1991, Denmark and Lithuania have cooperated in the field of military defence. Lithuania has a defense cooperation with Denmark. The Lithuanian and Danish military works together, in Kosovo, Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Lithuanian embassy in Copenhagen
- "Danish embassy in Vilnios". Archived from the original on 2010-04-06. Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- Bilateral relations
- Bilateral relations between Denmark and Lithuania (in Danish)
- Diplomatic relations between Denmark and Lithuania
- "Defence relations". Archived from the original on 2010-12-17. Retrieved 2010-12-28.