Denmark–Nepal relations are foreign relations between Denmark and Nepal. Denmark has had an embassy in Kathmandu since 1992. Nepal has had an embassy in Copenhagen since 2007. Nepal and Denmark established diplomatic relations on 15 December 1967.
200 million DKK was given to the education cooperation in 2003. In 2006, Danish Minister for Development Cooperation Ulla Tørnæs visited Nepal. Denmark assisted with 70 million DKK again for education in 2009. Denmark have for 20 years assisted Nepalese families with electricity and renewable energy.
Children Nepal Denmark
Children Nepal Denmark was established in October 2001. When Peer Ortvalds visited Nepal in 1999, he was inspired by Children Nepal Denmark's achievements. Peer Ortvald decided that he would continue to help disadvantaged children in Nepal after his return to Denmark.
- "Danish Embassy in Kathmandu, Nepal". Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark. Retrieved 1 November 2010.
- "Nepalese Embassy in Copenhagen, Denmark". Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nepal. Retrieved 1 November 2010.
- Nepal-Denmark relations Archived 2010-04-26 at the Wayback Machine.
- Nepalese-Danish Bilateral Development Co-operation Education Sector Advisory Team
- Danish Development Minister Visits Nepal Oh My News International
- Education Cooperation Foreign Affairs of Denmark
- Rural Energy and Environmental
- Children Nepal Denmark Children Nepal Denmark (in Danish)
- Trade between Denmark and Nepal
|This article about foreign relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|