Denmark – Slovakia relations refers to the current and historical relations between Denmark and Slovakia. Denmark has an embassy in Bratislava. Slovakia has an embassy in Copenhagen. The relations between Denmark and Slovakia are described as good and friendly. Denmark has a trade office in Slovakia. Both countries are full members of the European Union and NATO. On 4 September 2002, a Memorandum Of Understanding between the two countries, were signed.
Trade are below average, than the other Visegrád Group countries. To develop the economic relations, a Commercial and Economic office was created in 1994. In 1994, an environmental protection agreement was signed. ECCO opened a production facility in 1998, in Slovakia. Falck operated from 2006 in Slovakia, and opened 37 new fire stations. Oxymat, has a headquarters in Slovakia.
10.000 Danes visited Slovakia in 2008.
- "Danish embassy in Bratislava, Slovakia". The Danish Ministry of Economic and Business Affairs. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- "Slovak embassy in Copenhagen, Denmark". Slovak embassy in Copenhagen, Denmark. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- Committee of the National Council of the Slovak Republic for European Integration
- Trade Office Danish embassy in Bratislava, Slovakia
- "Memorandum Of Understanding Between Denmark And The Slovak Republic About Implementation Of An Agreement In The Field Of Reduction Of Greenhouse Gases Emission Based On Articles 6 And 17 Of Kyoto Protocol". International Environmental Agreements (IEA) Database Project. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- Business between Denmark and Slovakia
- Trade Perspectives
- Agreement on cooperation in the field of environmental protection
- The Danish Ministry of Economic and Business Affairs
- "Falck is going to operate more ambulances in Slovakia" (PDF). Falck. 4 May 2006. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- "Bringing oxygen & nitrogen generator systems to your business". Oxymat. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- "Fogh in Slovakia". Politiken. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- "Danish tourists in Slovakia". Danish embassy in Bratislava, Slovakia. Retrieved 6 February 2011.