Denmark at the 1960 Summer Olympics
|Denmark at the|
1960 Summer Olympics
|NOC||National Olympic Committee and Sports Confederation of Denmark|
|Competitors||100 (88 men and 12 women) in 15 sports|
|Flag bearer||Benny Schmidt|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
|Other related appearances|
|1906 Intercalated Games|
Denmark competed at the 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome, Italy. 100 competitors, 88 men and 12 women, took part in 46 events in 15 sports. Cyclist Knud Enemark Jensen died during the team time trial.
- Paul Elvstrøm — Sailing, men's Finn individual competition
- Erik Hansen — Canoeing, men's K1 1,000 metres kayak singles
- Hans Fogh and Ole Erik Petersen — Sailing, Flying Dutchman
- William Berntsen, Steen Christensen and Søren Hancke — Sailing, 5.5 Metre
- Paul Andersen, John Danielsen, Henning Enoksen, Henry From, Bent Hansen, Poul Jensen, Flemming Nielsen, Hans Nielsen, Harald Nielsen, Poul Pedersen, Jørn Sørensen and Tommy Troelsen — Football (soccer), men's team competition
- Erik Hansen, Arne Høyer, Erling Jessen and Helmut Sørensen — Canoeing, men's K1 4x500 metres kayak relay
|Erik Hansen||Canoeing at the 1960 Summer Olympics – Men's K-1 1000 metres||3:57.04||1||3:57.51||1||3:53.00||1|
Eight male cyclists represented Denmark in 1960.
One fencer represented Denmark in 1960.
One male pentathlete represented Denmark in 1960.
Four shooters represented Denmark in 1960.
- "Denmark at the 1960 Rome Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- "Knud Enemark Jensen". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Denmark Rowing at the 1960 Roma Summer Games". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
|This 1960 Summer Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about sports in Denmark is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|