Church of St Mary, Dennington
|Dennington shown within Suffolk|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Dennington is a village and civil parish in the English county of Suffolk. It is 2 miles (3.2 km) north of Framlingham and 15 miles (24 km) north-east of Ipswich in the east of the county. It lies along the A1120 road around 8 miles (13 km) west of the road's junction with the main A12 road in Yoxford.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- "Dennington Church". Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- "Dennington School". Archived from the original on April 16, 2013. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- "Village Website". Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- "Darsham Train Timetable". Retrieved January 31, 2013.[permanent dead link]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dennington.|