November 20, 1888|
|Died||March 29, 1954
San Diego, California, United States
In 1920 he won three gold and one bronze medal. He also participated in the 300 metre free rifle, three positions but his final placing is unknown.
Four years later he won again a bronze medal.
In the 1924 Summer Olympics he also participated in the following events:
- Team 100 metre running deer, double shots - fifth place
- 100 metre running deer, single shots - twelfth place
- 600 metre free rifle - 24th place
- 100 metre running deer, double shots - 24th place
- "Dennis Fenton". Sports Reference. Retrieved December 14, 2014.
- Profile: "Dennis Fenton" databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on January 17, 2008)
|This article about a sport shooting Olympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|