October 22, 1948 |
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
|Alma mater||University of Oregon|
|Occupation||Art director, production designer|
Dennis Gassner (born October 22, 1948) is an American production designer. He is notable for his work in Bugsy, Road to Perdition, and Big Fish. He was the production designer for the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th James Bond films: Quantum of Solace, Skyfall, and Spectre, which were released in 2008, 2012, and 2015. He has been nominated five times for the Academy Award for Best Production Design and has won once. The films for which he received nominations are:
- Bugsy, Won
- Barton Fink, Nominated
- Road to Perdition, Nominated
- The Golden Compass, Nominated
- Into the Woods, Nominated
Gassner was nominated for an Art Directors Guild Award for Excellence in Production Design for a Contemporary Film for his work on Quantum of Solace and won for his work on Skyfall.
- "Dennis Gassner production design drawings, 1990-2001". oscars.org. Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "The 64th Academy Awards (1992) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
|This article about an art director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|