|Body and chassis|
|Floor type||Step entrance|
The Dennis Loline was basically a license-built Bristol Lodekka, being primarily supplied to municipal and independent bus companies in the United Kingdom, during a period when Bristol's bus sales were restricted to state-owned bus companies.
Aldershot & District Traction was the largest operator of the Dennis Loline.
- Four New Dennis Three Lorries and a Bus Commercial Motor 24 August 1956
- A Lower Loline Commercial Motor 29 August 1958
- Loline output to end Commercial Motor 8 December 1961
- Loline Back on the Market Commercial Motor 7 December 1962
- A double-decker comeback by Dennis Commercial Motor 19 March 1976
- Dennis Loline Bus Lists on the Web
- Dennis Loline II Bus Lists on the Web
- Dennis Loline III Bus Lists on the Web
- Media related to Dennis Loline at Wikimedia Commons
- History of the Dennis Loline with Aldershot & District Traction