Muilenburg in 2011
|Born||1964 (age 53–54)|
Orange City, Iowa, U.S.
|Alma mater||Iowa State University|
University of Washington
|Occupation||President, chairman and CEO, Boeing|
|Salary||US$15,066,290 (total compensation, 2016)|
Dennis A. Muilenburg (born 1964) is an American businessman, and the president, chairman, and chief executive officer of The Boeing Company, a role he assumed on July 1, 2015.
Muilenburg received a bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering from Iowa State University, followed by a master's degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics from the University of Washington. He has worked at Boeing since 1985.
Muilenburg held numerous management and engineering positions on X-32 Joint Strike Fighter, F-22, 747 Airborne Laser, High Speed Civil Transport, and the Condor reconnaissance aircraft. He later served as vice president of the Boeing Combat Systems division. Muilenburg served as president and chief executive officer of Boeing Integrated Defense Systems (later renamed Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) from Sept 2009 till 2015.
- "Executive Profile: Dennis A. Muilenburg". Bloomberg. Retrieved June 24, 2015.
- "Boeing names new chief executive". Daily Telegraph. June 23, 2015. Retrieved June 24, 2015.
- Johnsson, Julie (February 22, 2016). "McNerney retiring, Boeing adds chairman role for Muilenburg". The Seattle Times. Retrieved March 6, 2016.
- "Executive Biography of Dennis A. Muilenburg Boeing.com". Retrieved January 4, 2017.
- Dominic Gates (January 22, 2018). "Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg discusses Seattle-area job outlook, explains relationship with Trump". The Seattle Times.
| CEO of Boeing
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|