Dennis Roland (American football coach)
|Born||May 19, 1956|
|Died||January 1, 2008(aged 51)|
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|1996||Middle Georgia JC|
|2003||Southeastern Louisiana (AHC/OL)|
|2004||North Gwinnett HS (GA)|
|Administrative career (AD unless noted)|
|2004–2005||North Gwinnett HS (GA)|
|Head coaching record|
9–3 (high school)
Dennis Roland (May 19, 1956 – January 1, 2008) was an American football coach. He served as the head football coach at Olivet Nazarene University (1986–1990), Southwest Baptist University (1998–2000), Belhaven University (2001–2002), and Southeastern Louisiana University (2005–2006), compiling a career college football record of 47–76. Roland died on January 1, 2008 from non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Roland's next position was as the 13th head football coach at Southeastern Louisiana University in Hammond, Louisiana and he held that position for two seasons, from 2005 until 2006. His coaching record at Southeastern Louisiana was 6–15.
- Southland Conference "Former Southeastern La. Athletic Director And Football Coach Dennis Roland Loses Battle With Cancer" January 2, 2008
- Belhaven College coaching records
- NCAA News "Transactions" January 31, 2005
- Southeastern Louisiana University coaching records Archived February 11, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- Mayer, Larry (August 4, 2014). "Wilson excelling as No. 3 receiver". Chicago Bears. Retrieved August 4, 2014.