The junction of the A803 road to Glasgow and the A872 road to Stirling at Dennyloanhead
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Dennyloanhead is a village in the Falkirk council area, Central Scotland, that is between Head of Muir and Longcroft. Dennyloanhead had a fingerpost announcing that it is 294 miles from John o' Groats. Old maps show it is 9 miles from Stirling and 5 miles from Falkirk.
Its main features include the Crown Hotel and Casserta's chip shop. There is another pub called the Railway Inn.
- Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 65 Falkirk & Linlithgow (Dunfermline) (Map). Ordnance Survey. 2012. ISBN 9780319229705.
- "Ordnance Survey: 1:50,000 Scale Gazetteer" (csv (download)). www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk. Ordnance Survey. 1 January 2016. Retrieved 18 February 2016.
- Keir, David (1921). Then and now : Dennyloanhead, Bonnybridge, Haggs, and the surrounding district, past and present : a lecture delivered at a meeting of Dennyloanhead Church Guild, held in the Muirhead Memorial Hall, on the evening of October 19, 1921 / by David Keir. Dennyloanhead: Dennyloanhead Church Guild. Retrieved 10 October 2017.
- "OS 25 inch Map 1892-1949". zoomable map with Bing transparency overlay. National Library of Scotland. Retrieved 10 October 2017.
- Biographical Index of Former Fellows of the Royal Society of Edinburgh 1783–2002 (PDF). The Royal Society of Edinburgh. July 2006. ISBN 0 902 198 84 X.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dennyloanhead.|
|This Falkirk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|