From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dent may refer to:
- Dent (Pokémon), the Japanese name for a Gym Leader in Pokémon Black and White, named Cilan in English.
- Dent (Pokémon anime), the Japanese name for a main character in the Pokémon: Black & White anime series, named Cilan in English.
- Harvey Dent aka Two-Face, a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics
- in England
- in France
Several mountains in France, such as
- in the United States
- in Switzerland
- Dent & Co., a major trading company in early colonial days of Hong Kong
- Dent (clocks and watches), London manufacturer of Big Ben
- J. M. Dent & Sons, British publishing company founded by J. M. Dent in 1888
- USS Dent (DD-116), a United States Navy ship
- Dent (fell), a fell near England's Lake District
- All pages beginning with "Dent"
- All pages with titles containing Dent
- Dent Island (disambiguation)
- Denton (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.