From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dental in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dental may refer to:
- Having to do with teeth
- Dentistry, a medical profession dealing with teeth
- Dental consonant, in linguistics
- Dental Records, an independent UK record label
- Dental technician, a person who makes dentures
- General Dental Council, a United Kingdom organization which regulates all dental professionals in the country
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dental.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.