Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dental in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dental may refer to:
- Having to do with teeth
- Dentistry, a medical profession dealing with teeth
- Dental consonant, in linguistics
- Dental Records, an independent UK record label
- Dental Hygienist, a person who cleans teeth in a Dental office
- Dental Assistant, a person who assists Dentist in a Dental office
- Dental technician, a person who makes dentures
- General Dental Council, a United Kingdom organization which regulates all dental professionals in the country
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dental.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.