Dentinho playing for Shakhtar Donetsk in 2015
|Full name||Bruno Ferreira Bonfim|
|Date of birth||19 January 1989|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2013||→ Beşiktaş (loan)||9||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 October 2016.
Bruno Ferreira Bonfim (born 19 January 1989), commonly known as Dentinho (Portuguese for little tooth), is a Brazilian footballer who plays as a midfielder currently for Shakhtar Donetsk of the Ukrainian Premier League.
After being presented from youth team as a promising youngster, he made his first appearance for Corinthians in Brazilian League in the derby game against Palmeiras, and scored his first goal in a draw against Fluminense.
He was Corinthians's top scorer during the Campeonato Paulista 2008. Also was the team's top scorer alongside Herrera with 14 goals during the championship campaign Campeonato Brasileiro Série B 2008.
The player put in very good performances and led Corinthians to the title alongside new Corinthians signing Ronaldo during the Campeonato Paulista 2009. On 30 September 2009, the young striker signed an agreement with Corinthians in order to extend his deal until December 2013, he received a wage increase, with a termination clause of 36 million euros.
Dentinho scored his first ever goal in Copa Libertadores for Corinthians on 10 March 2010, scoring a right-footed strike from just outside the area to draw level in a group fixture away to Independiente Medellín.
On 21 May 2011, Dentinho signed a five-year contract with Ukrainian first division champions Shakhtar Donetsk. The deal between Corinthians and Shakhtar was reported to be €7.5 million. It saw Dentinho join a team with several Brazilian players already amongst their ranks including former team mate at Corinthians Willian and the highly rated attacking midfielder, Douglas Costa. His debut came in the first match of the 2011–12 Premier League season. On 10 July, he came on as a 58th minute substitution for Alex Teixeira, scoring just five minutes into his debut, in the 63rd minute of a comprehensive 4–0 win against Obolon Kyiv. He managed three goals in 18 league appearances in his first season with Shakhtar. The club clinched the title in the 2011–12 Premier League season as well as the Ukrainian Cup.
Dentinho was on the bench for the 2–0 Super Cup victory over Metalurh Donetsk, however he failed to make an appearance. He scored a goal in his first start of the season in a 3–0 victory over Karpaty Lviv.
Beşiktaş JK (loan)
- As of 23 September 2014
- Ukrainian Premier League: 2011–12, 2013–14
- Ukrainian Cup: 2011–12, 2015-16
- Ukrainian Super Cup: 2012
- "Shakhtar vs Obolon 4–0". Soccerway. 29 October 2011. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "Dentinho". Soccerway. Retrieved 18 September 2012.
- "Ukraine – Premier League 2011/12". footballdatabase.com. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "Shakhtar sign off with Ukrainian Cup success". UEFA.com. 25 May 2011. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "All-conquering Shakhtar claim Ukrainian Super Cup". FIFA.com. 10 July 2012. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Karpaty 3 – 0". Soccerway. 26 August 2012. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "Dentinho went to Turkey". shakhtar.com. FC Shakhtar Donetsk. 24 January 2013. Retrieved 20 October 2014.
- "Beşiktaş Dentinho'u kiraladı" (in Turkish). ntvspor.net. 23 January 2013. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "Dentinho". uk.soccerway.com. Soccerway. Retrieved 23 September 2014.