||This article needs to be updated. (October 2016)|
|Traded as||TYO: 8199
|Industry||Consumer electronics retail and planning|
|Founded||May 7, 1947|
Number of employees
|3,234 (as of March 31, 2006)|
The company was established in 1947 called "Daiichi Sangyo Kabushiki-gaisha" well known as "Daiichi" in Hiroshima.
They changed their store name to "Daiichi" in 1977 and the company name was renamed to "Kabushiki-gaisha Daiichi" in 1986.
In 1997 they had current name "DEODEO" and moved their head office from Hiroshima to Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima.
The company founded "eden Group" with "EDION Corporation" (TYO: 2730based in Nagoya), "MIDORI DENKA Corporation" (based in Amagasaki) and "Kurashino Design,Inc." (based in Tokyo) in 2002. Name changed to "Edion" one or two years ago.
- Their head store is in Kamiya-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima.
- 91 stores in Chūgoku region (Hiroshima, Okayama, Yamaguchi, Shimane and Tottori).
- 21 stores in Shikoku (Ehime, Kagawa, Tokushima and Kōchi).
- 28 stores in Kyūshū and Okinawa (Fukuoka, Kagoshima, Kumamoto, Miyazaki, Nagasaki, Oita, Saga and Okinawa).
- 2 stores in Tōkai region (Mie and Gifu).
- 6 stores in Kantō region (Gunma, Saitama, Tokyo and Kanagawa).
- (store in Taiwan was handed to Best Denki in 2005).
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|