From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the municipality in India. For its namesake district, see Deoghar district.
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
||This article possibly contains original research. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|• Total||337 km2 (130 sq mi)|
|Elevation||254 m (833 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Sex ratio||921 ♂/♀|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Godda|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Deoghar|
Deoghar is located at  It has an average elevation of 254 metres (833 feet)..
Educational institutions in Deoghar include:
- Indira Gandhi National Open University Regional Centre, Deoghar
- Deovalley High School
- The Ramakrishna Vivekananda Vidyamandir
- Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith
- Deoghar Utkarsh College
See also: List of cities in Jharkhand
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Deoghar
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Deoghar.|