Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Body||Deoghar Municipal Corporation|
|• Total||337 km2 (130 sq mi)|
|Elevation||254 m (833 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Sex ratio||921 ♂/♀|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Godda|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Deoghar|
Deoghar is located at  It has an average elevation of 255 metres (833 feet)..
Deoghar city is also called as cultural capital of jharkhand
Universities and colleges
- Deoghar College - affiliated under SKM University
- Satsang College Deoghar - affiliated under SKM University
- Birla Institute of Technology (Deoghar)
- AIIMS Deoghar - in Devipur Deoghar
- "Maps, Weather, and Airports for Deoghar, India". www.fallingrain.com.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Deoghar.|
- Deoghar travel guide from Wikivoyage