Baidyanathdham , Cultural Capital of Jharkhand
|• Body||Deoghar Municipal Corporation|
|• Total||337 km2 (130 sq mi)|
|Elevation||254 m (833 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Sex ratio||921 ♂/♀|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Godda|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Deoghar|
Deoghar is the head quarters of the Deoghar District in the Santhal Parganas division of the state of Jharkhand, India. The famed Baidyanath Temple is located here.It is the biggest city of Santhal Parganas and one of the biggest tourism hub of East India.The city is also the Cultural Capital of Jharkhand.
Deoghar is located at  It has an average elevation of 255 metres (833 feet)..
Universities and colleges
- Birla Institute of Technology (Deoghar)
- Central Institute for Plastic Engineering(CIPET)
- Food Craft Institute
- "Maps, Weather, and Airports for Deoghar, India". www.fallingrain.com.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Deoghar.|
- Deoghar travel guide from Wikivoyage