Department of Systems Biology
Department of Systems Biology or DTU Systems Biology is a department within the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) focusing on Systems biology and biotechnology. From 2001 to 2008 the department was called BioCentrum-DTU.
The department offers a Bachelor's degree in "Bioteknologi" (BSc Eng in Biotechnology) and "Teknisk Biomedicin" (Human Life Science Engineering), formerly known as "Sundhed og Produktion". The department also offers a Master's degree in Biotechnology and Systems biology, and also contributes to the Master's degree in "Farmateknologi" (Pharmaceutical Technology).
Research groups and centers
- Center for Systems Microbiology (CSM)
- Center for Microbial Biotechnology (CMB)
- Enzyme and Protein Chemistry (EPC)
- Food Production Engineering (FPE)
- Levnedsmiddelcentret (LMC) (Center for Advanced Food Studies)
- DTU Biosys (English)
|This Danish university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|