|Frequency||7 times per year|
|Publisher||Journal International GmbH|
European, South American, Asian, and Australian Platinum Card members receive the international edition of Departures magazine, while Centurion members outside the US receive a dedicated Centurion magazine, both published by Journal International GmbH in Munich, Germany.
On 24 February 2014, the former New York Times T Magazine online director, Horacio Silva, joined Departures as the newly created fashion and style director. Also, Amanda Ross, the contributing fashion director, left.
The magazine was referred to in the Season Six episode of HBO's series, The Sopranos, titled "The Blue Comet", when Dr. Melfi chastises Tony for ripping a recipe page out of an issue while sitting in her office suite's waiting room.
- "Departures" (PDF). BPA Worldwide. December 2012.
- Steigrad, Alexandra (12 February 2014). "Horacio Silva Joins Departures". WWD. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
- Departures International Website Departures
- Centurion Magazine Website Archived 2013-08-17 at the Wayback Machine. Centurion
- Journal International Website
- "Journal International Publishers, Germany". Luxury Society. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
- "Media It's Official: Time Inc. Buys AmEx's Food & Wine, Travel & Leisure Magazines". Ad Age. Crain Communications. Retrieved 11 October 2013.