|Frequency||7 times per year|
|Publisher||Journal International GmbH|
European, South American, Asian, and Australian Platinum Card members receive the international edition of Departures magazine, while Centurion members outside the US receive a dedicated Centurion magazine, both published by Journal International GmbH in Munich, Germany.
Departures was purchased from American Express Publishing by Time Inc. on 1 October 2013.
On 24 February 2014, the former New York Times T Magazine online director, Horacio Silva, has joined Departures as the newly created fashion and style director. Also, Amanda Ross, the contributing fashion director, left.
- "Departures" (PDF). BPA Worldwide. December 2012.
- Steigrad, Alexandra (12 February 2014). "Horacio Silva Joins Departures". WWD. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
- Departures International Website Departures
- Centurion Magazine Website Centurion
- Journal International Website
- "Journal International Publishers, Germany". Luxury Society. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
- "Media It's Official: Time Inc. Buys AmEx's Food & Wine, Travel & Leisure Magazines". Ad Age. Crain Communications. Retrieved 11 October 2013.